MAC is legally our son. As soon as our agency has confirmation of our visa paperwork from the embassy we'll be given our travel dates. Meanwhile...here's a few photos of our newest blessing:
Congratulations Paula! How awesome! He is such a handsome guy. You will have to let me know when you travel, I would love to send some letters to Adanech when you go.
4 comments:
YEAH!!!!!! I couldn't wait to check your blog this afternoon. So happy for you!
He looks about the same age as our older new son judging by the teeth he has in. What a handsome boy!
Congratulations!
Love,
Mary
Congratulations Paula! How awesome! He is such a handsome guy. You will have to let me know when you travel, I would love to send some letters to Adanech when you go.
Congratulations. I am so happy for you. My son has the same name. I love that name!
How exciting! I can't wait to tell Zena!
Post a Comment