Sunday, March 28, 2010

Time to Start Blogging Again...

To say I've been remiss in blogging is an understatement. I've flat out ignored it for so long, I almost forgot it was here (not really, but you get the picture).

There's so much to cover over the last 1/2 a year that I think I'll just include a few pictures and start from this point forward.

Why am I starting up again you may wonder...

Well, dh and I are going to be hosting a foreign exchange student for the 2010-11 school year and I thought it would be a fun way for her and her family to see a glimpse into our lives before she officially moves in. "Hi!!!" ;o)

Plus...I know you've all been waiting breathlessly to read my ramblings. Ha Ha (That is DEFINITELY a joke! ;o))

So, here's some pictures from our trip to Disneyland this last January:

Splat, Mac, & Cat participated in their first ever Bible Quizzing event:
We got to swim and visit with our good friends the Zacapus. (We're praying for them as they prepare to bring their 3 newest blessings home from Ethiopia next month!):

Cat went to her first overnight camp with her best friend:
Mac won the first race in his very first swim meet:
KitKat turned 7:

Hope you enjoyed the pictures...I'll be posting again soon...