Friday, March 28, 2008

Show & Tell Friday

Show and Tell For more Show & Tell sites, visit Kelli.

This is dd/6's pink "Hello Kitty" Room.


Here's a shot from the other side. We FINALLY painted her desk and put it in her room earlier this month. Right now it has one of our extra dining room chairs. Dh also painted an adorable chair pink to match but I'm waiting to put the cushion on it. One of my extremely talented sil's is making a cover for it to match her stocking & blanket.



Here's a closeup of the stocking she made for dd/6 at Christmas time.




Here's a closeup of the blanket she made for her last year. If you think these are beautiful, you should click here and check out her blog. She often posts pictures of her beautiful creations & decorations AND she has links to her Etsy & Ebay stores where she sells stuff too!

8 comments:

cherished*vintage said...

Hi Paula!
Hey big E's room looks so cute! The desk is darling. I love the pink! What a talented sil you have. hee hee hee
-K
hey, I'm so glad you joined show & tell fridays. Isn't it fun? I was wondering if you knew any of these other homeschooling families...

Karleen said...

Thanks a lot, that is just what I need to do is SHOP!! :) Everything is beautiful!

Susan said...

What an adorable room and how blessed your daughter is!!!
Susan

Hannah said...

Awesome!!!!

nancy said...

What a wonderful room for a little girl. I'm going to take a look at the SIL's site. I love the little quilt she made.
Nancy

Muum said...

Very feminine. I love the quilted stocking!

Kindra-At Home With K said...

What a cute room. I have 2 little boys so it's nice to see pink rooms every once in awhile. :)

JEWELGIRL said...

That is the same wallcolor I
used in my tweens room! She
just loves her hot pink room!