Saturday, December 29, 2007
Horses!
Dd/6 had a horse riding lesson today! We purchased 5 lessons for one of her Christmas presents and she was able to take the first one this morning. She had so much fun! I, of course, neglected to remember my camera so I'll have to bring it next time. She got to help lead the horse, see how the tackle is put on, mount, ride around for awhile, brush the horse afterwards, etc. The only thing she didn't do this time was shovel horse manure. She didn't have gloves with her & her hands were too cold. She still hasn't wiped the smile off her face. I think it'll be there for awhile. She looked so cute in her cowboy boots, leading the horse around. Of course, this hasn't squelched her desire for a horse any. Maybe next time when she gets to help shovel the manure! :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment